Could your organisation be part of the supply chain?
We have started to mobilise the supply chain to meet the pre-order demand, and would love to invite all to be part of this.
From yarn producers and weavers to finishers and seamstresses, this is a collaborative endeavour. We have evidenced that the production of the 'Mask of Integrity' has the power to stimulate the green economic recovery of our homegrown textile industry.
If you are interested in joining our 'Mask of Integrity' supply chain, please complete this short online form.
The Mask of Integrity will be available for to order by mid-October for delivery to the community in November. It offers customers the guarantee of:
- the first UK filtration tested wool face mask that is designed for community use
- tailored fit face profile
- mask cloth made from 100% natural fibres
- washable at a high temperature, 60+ degrees
- reusable and renewable subscription service
- all recovered masks will be recycled, fighting the plastic pandemic at the same time